Here's a few rather random updates from the RCL world:
- Click here to read our consensed Declaration of Common Intention Version 2!
- The RCL community in Costa Rica has recently set up their own blog: http://rainbowcrystallandcostarica.wordpress.com. There is so far not much activity here but you might want to 'follow' this blog to get news straight from the community.
- Two lands are apparently in the process of being acquired in Mexico but it's too early to tell how or if they will integrate with the RCL vision.
- A Mexican inventor needs a few more years to introduce a brand new high-efficiency solar panel technology to our crystal lands! If all goes well we will be given free access to this technology and we will be able to produce our own panels at a fraction of the cost of current commercial solutions!
- The RCL vision has been received with excitement at the Canada world rainbow gathering. There will undoubtedly be a wave of energy moving south to Mexico, Costa Rica and Peru / Bolivia. The vision for the Andes has attracted a lot of attention. People with resources are getting involved and the magic hat for the purchase of land will be significant.
- The European rainbow family has acknowledged and welcomed the RCL vision.
- This website is apparently in the process of being translated into Japanese.
- I received several hundred dollars of donations in my quest to make a "legal blueprint" for the RCL Network. However, with the simplified new version of the DCI, I believe it is more important for Costa Rica to actually put these "legal requirements" into practice than to spend this money on general legal advice with no immediate practical value. The work to create an RCL Organization in Costa Rica based on the legal requirements in the DCI V2 has commenced and I will transfer 300 dollars of the legal donations to them as soon as it is needed. This is done with the blessing of the donors.
- Also with the acceptance of the donors, 100 dollars of the legal donations have been diverted to support the creation of our RCL Common Website. Argentinian brother and expert web-developer Santiago has been consensed as the focalizer of our website both at the Costa Rican community and at the world rainbow gathering in Canada. He has already registered the domain rainbowcrystalland.org for us and one volunteer has come forward to help with the coding for our web platform created from scratch. More donations for web hosting and more volunteers for programming are needed to help Santiago! I will work on the RCL Handbook and other content for the website. The website you are looking at right now will hopefully soon be obsolete, we will be completely off Facebook and all RCL processes will be fully communal.
- At the Costa Rica community, the unique methane gas / composting toilet has been completed, the cob welcome house is only missing a roof, they are harvesting strawberries and they are in the middle of the rainy season...
- I try not to make plans but I imagine turning up at the European gathering in Romania and the world gathering in Hungary next summer with a pile of printed copies of the DCI and the RCL Handbook to spread the word... See you there!?
Love and light read more